Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thinks To Write On A Wedding Card What Do You Write In A Wedding Card?

What do you write in a wedding card? - thinks to write on a wedding card

Next week is the wedding of my cousin, I do not know so well, and they do not donate money (which was set to 50 pounds on the card, but apparently (the whole family like my nan, my uncle and aunt, said that anyone up to 10 Pound agreed to put on their cards, I think it is incredibly low for me and my family is in each 20 € (approximately $ 35 set) anyway what should I write on the card you want to put something good. no great desire wedding, you will get married in city hall and then the reception in a room with a buffet, a friendly and simple.

3 comments:

Rebecca D said...

Something from the heart: Congratulations to a wonderful couple. I wish you luck and love in the coming years.

Kelly said...

To (bride) and (Groom)
They share a love that's true
Congratulations and best wishes
The day you say "Yes"

Lexie said...

The Best Is Yet To Be


The joyous day of your wedding
You start a new life.
To give friends and family, their gifts
The happy man, happy woman.


But given the greatest gift we ever
A gift from heaven
Love is eternal, endless,
The eternal love.


They share the joy and pleasure;
There are a lot of it is true.
But love is the true treasure
For her new husband and you.


And when life gives you challenges
Like everyone else
Their love is kept constant
And never leave.


Your wedding day is filled with joy;
Tomorrow can not see.
But one thing is for sure both of you:
The best is yet to come.

Post a Comment