Saturday, February 20, 2010

Base Almay Tlc What's The Best Drugstore Pressed Powder That Controls Oil And Is Easy On Blemishes?

What's the best drugstore pressed powder that controls oil and is easy on blemishes? - base almay tlc

I've been using Almay TLC for one years is really good for my skin, but I would try everything in the hope that a little more coverage. I decided I Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation as a base for my foundation to try. But what you press powder? I have some very good reviews:

Maybelline Shine Free Oil Dust Control pressure
Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder
Almay clear complexion Pressed Powder

What do you recommend? After a not on the list? Note that I am one that is available in the pharmacy, like. It should also help to control oil / shine and should be good for my acne-prone skin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Treatment of ELF (lips, eyes) face. He can achieve the target of a U.S. dollar and the use of i and is pleasant enough.

Post a Comment