Monday, February 1, 2010

Pokemon Silver Shiny Pokemon Chances Pokemon Crystal Shiny Breeding?

Pokemon Crystal Shiny Breeding? - pokemon silver shiny pokemon chances

Hello!

Hey guys, I've seen in many quarters and videos on YouTube about a hack of Pokemon Crystal / Gold / Silver
Ditto if you have a breed with another Pokemon Shiny normal, it is one pokemon 1 / 64 chance of a shiny, that Pokemon, but I have a brilliant answer, so check in www.bulbapedia.com
If my red Gyarados was compatible with my normal Charizard, and she said yes.
So I put my Gyarados and Charizard in kindergarten ... after 10 hours of work, scoring 100 Charmander! None of them was brilliant (!

So tell me if the bad luck I do?

Or does the trick with a shiny Ditto? For all the videos I saw brilliant Play
People Mimeograph light used.

Answer me soon, in the desperate: (.

3 comments:

Skitty Crazy said...

It is a matter of luck. I believe that the generation born in 2, Shini factor in their infusions. If they are all 10 ... It would be great. Therefore will not work in idem.

Note 1 / 64 does not mean that the onset of 64, we will definitely was awesome. It's become like a 64-unit must be run, each time an egg ... And look for the number one in the industry.


V FR, is for the various glass, gold and silver.

In addition, there is an easier way to collect, even DPPT, called the method of Masuda. So they are on both sides, baby wrong. P

FR Capsule said...

This does not apply, unfortunately. There is a probability of 1 in about 8000, you get brighter. Superluck would happen if you get all the shiny, because I do not 8 000 lift charmenders!

Scizor Rulz !!!!!!!!!!

Kiwi <3 said...

The answer is Brad Pitt.

Post a Comment