Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pokemon Resist Chart Some Questions About The Pokemon Games(Knowledgable People Only Pls)?

Some questions about the pokemon games(Knowledgable people only pls)? - pokemon resist chart

So my friend tried to me the Pokemon games are far deeper than previously thought. As he said that every pokemon with the same statistics and can train them, to even more specific, which may be in certain areas and trained to sleep more than resistance, etc. It says you can do this, simply take Your pokemon Pokemon Battle fasting for more speed, more power is so strong Then I asked him if he says, for example if your Pokemon can resist the dream and told me not only to believe in it ... ... Yes, I think it can work if we are animated in a series. If none of this is true it is a way of knowing if all the work you are in a bid to make your Pokemon are more effective in these methods?

No comments:

Post a Comment